November 21, 2008

Search me, Oh God, and know my heart,

I cannot know my way.

Deceitfull, full of sin am I !

O, cleanse my heart today.


Try me, O God, and know my thoughts,

I cannot think like Thee!

My thoughts are not Thy thoughts, You say,

Like Thee I long to be.


See me O God, in all my ways,

The Lust, deceit, the pride!

My ways are not Thy ways, my Lord,

In Thee I would abide.


Lead me in everlasting ways,

In all my daily walk

To show to all about me, Lord,

That I live just as I talk.


-Willa Mae Whitney


Let this be our prayer. To be lead in everlasting ways. To walk, talk, and think like Christ. I am looking forward to see God work in our hearts.


Sow for yourselves righteousness;

Reap in Mercy;

Break up your fallow ground,

For it is time to seek the Lord,

Till He comes and rains

righteousness on you.

Hosea 10:12

No comments: