November 19, 2008

Let us Begin

I want to go through this book slowly ; Give time to take it all in and let God work in each of our hearts. Also that will give us all time to encourage one another and share what God is doing. I have read the introduction in the book and if you have the book I will give you a chance to do so as well, before going into lesson one. So for now we'll just stick to the topic of the introduction. That way we are on the same page when discussing anything (less confusion)
I am so grateful that I have the Holy Spirit as my helper. God has really revived my heart a number of times. We need to keep feeding ourselves with His word though. That is a choice, not just something that happens on its own. This is an opportunity to do that again.
I look forward to hearing from you as well. I want to take each step in prayer and hear what
He has to say.
"Heavenly Father,
I thank you for the many ways we can we can seek you. I thank you that you are with us and are doing so many great things in our lives. I pray as we study your word together that you will poor Your Spirit on us and that you will be glorified in it. May everything we write here be of You Lord. May it benifit your kingdom. Search our hearts and show us when we need to repent. Make us the light that you desire us to be. Take each step with us and be our guide. In the name of Jesus, I pray this. Amen"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ordered the book today. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get around to ordering it. Hopefully I don't fall to far behind you all : )

Nancy said...

I don't plan to rush through it. Right now I am thinking about some scripture that I will share yet. The point of this is not to get through this book but to seek God.