April 1, 2011

Moving Forward With God

We are working on Lesson 2 this week and some things are coming back to me more from last time but at the same time I am plowing all over again. I don't think God skips any steps even if we are going through this time of seeking Him a second time. I have had a desire to read His word this week, which I am so glad for. The last while it was more something I had to force myself to do and really it is such a priviledge! I thank God for putting the desire back in my heart! It makes me see how everything is only possible through God Himself, including revival and humility as we have learned about so far. The Seeking Him book itself will not revive us but the Spirit of God will!


Memory Verse:
"For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted." Luke 14:11

No comments: