March 22, 2011

Beginning The Journey ~ 2011!

In November of 2008, I went through the Seeking Him study with a group of ladies and today in March of 2011 I started it again. I was just reading through our Introduction post from last time and I realized, I don't even remember writing any of that stuff. I think this will definately be good all over again and I am excited about it! Today was more of a look into what we will be getting into, so now let the seeking and digging begin!

 (From the book:)
" Are you tired of trying to be a good Christian? Are you overloaded and worn out with church activities? Do you sometimes feel like you are just going through the motions of the Christian life?Do you often find yourself running on empty spiritually? Do you experience heaviness or shame more than more than joy and freedom in your Christian life? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then perhaps God is calling you to something deeper. Maybe you're ready to experience personal revival!"

 I thought those were very good questions to start out with! I am ready to hear from Him again!

No comments: