February 13, 2009

The Works of Our Father

Today we got together again to share with each other what God showed us through this lesson and what he has been doing. I was very encouraged by our time together. I see again that God is not finished with me yet and that He wants to draw us all nearer to Him. I pray that He will overflow in my life in a way that will touch many others as well. I see how, I myself do not have anything to give but with Him all things are possible. I want to be transparent and honest in all things. I want to be willing to share God's word, and just become .... like an open book, I guess you could say. That isn't easy for me, but I want to do it for God.
This study is not about obtaining more knowledge for ourselves. It's about God doing a miracle in our lives and bringing us to a point, we didn't know existed. Is He bringing us to a whole new level again? Is He bringing us revival? I pray that it is evident that He is. I pray that He Himself has His hand over all of us and is blessing us with a real touch of Him.

We will not find satisfaction in anything else, but Him. The world can fall apart around us, the ecomomy can be in a pit, things can look pretty gloomy but with our eyes on Jesus and the ultimate prize, we will not fall into the world's pit.
I pray oh Father, that you will keep us in your arms and that your spirit will take over our lives in a way that we can not even put into words. Lord make us a light to shine brightly, and lead many more to the light. May your love flow through each of us and may our actions show your love to those around us. I am so unworthy to be your child and I know that I deserved punishment for my sins. Lord, I thank you that you have taken my punishment for me and that you are still with us. I pray for all of those who are seeking you. Bless them all with a revived heart. In the name of Jesus , I pray. Amen.

No comments: